Thursday, November 5, 2009

tiredness....

Argh...fall in sick again..this time will be more serious..
it affect my voice...
my mom knew already very very worried me..
after hang out her call, i feel very touching and want cry la...
i am useless la let my mom worried about me...
haiz....=.=
i need recover fast la..
final exam around corner...
haiz...today really tired la..
it because i am not feeling well and at the same time i need training at restaurant..
this time really have a lot of challenging la...
why??because i served lecturer who didnt teach me...
well..the whole sequence is quite good...
today serving might be give me a deep memorable ....
well...i should keep in mind ...
next sem i am going to do it all over again..
why i feel like miss you??do i have the feeling back??
no no no...please don...i don want to remember the past...
why you like that???is it you still like me??
argh...i don know..
i don want to know...
i scare....please i could forget it...
and we are friend now...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

还是一样的爱哭丫,那么感人呀。别去想那件事情吧,这越想就越乱...等你回来,我们去吃2重丸丫!

Magdeline said...

Hehe...is a memorable relationship la...how come i can forgot it la...
haiz...is sad man...
what is 2重丸??

Unknown said...

我带你去吃呀!很好吃的东西!!!回来记得告诉我丫!!!我要第一个知道啊!每次回来都没有说!现在是想怎样!!!

Magdeline said...

wei..don bring me eat don know what is that one hor..
i scare hospital la..
walao..everytime i go back bcoz of things only i go back la..
i go back also no time go out mah...you think always go back so nice meh...
very tired and expensive la..
next time i go back is dec lo..
that time i semester break la..
hehe

Unknown said...

什么哦...你喜欢吃海鲜...我不是带你去吃咯...by the way...nvm...不吃就不吃,我不勉强

Ree said...

cheer up friend!!!!
Thanks for being frank with me over MSN.
I love you to the max.
ttake care.

Magdeline said...

huh??you said one is seafood meh???
haiyo...i never said don want eat mah...haiz..
to chareessa:i know..thx la~
don worry..i will be ok one..