Wednesday, November 25, 2009

so so..

wow..finally i finished all practical exam...
huray...hehe...haiz...today not a very good performance for me...
why???bcoz i failed do my cream...mixing too long ...
haha...and i burn my finger and the caramelized sugar split on my uniform and a little bit on my face..it really bad la...
but the mark i satisfy it...hehe..
final exam next week...so fast la..
wow...i need score welll...
recently feel very tired la...i cannot sleep late le..
during exam sure i going no enough sleep la...
why you suddenly feel want drop la..
haiz...don want le...when i knwo you want drop i feel no mood wor...
haiyo...bu se de la..
i hope you don drop la...
hehe...tired la,don feel like want continue write...

2 comments:

Ree said...

drop what? Can we meet up tomorrow(friday)??

Magdeline said...

hehe...nothing la..
fri i don have class...hehe