Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010~

Finally i got my timetable le~
Out of expectation and feel shock was monday i don have class~
nice man...hehe
this saturday i gonna go back KL...
going home sick again and miss home cook...
well..is ok~2010, is the new years for me fighting!!!
Sem 2 is short sem and will be busy as every lecturer told us..
for me, time is being arranging by us..
so although everyone said will be busy but if time arrange well then sure there will be free time..
for me, i don want let myself being busy and not time enjoy with friend and HE...
I have my own "原则" to do something so that to make thing perfect and i have free time to enjoy~
this is what we call "life should be wonderful" but not miserable...
11 Jan 2010 i gonna start sem 2 life...
hope there is a wonderful life....
after i back KL i can spend time with him...
so long didnt spend time with him...
yeah!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.