Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Moody+book= happy~

Today, my mood went down again...
friendship??what is the exact mean for??
anyone can tell me??
vivian and i felt that we are outsider among the friends...
we don know anything about what they talked about, they got secret we don know...
haiz...i know you all went out together that few days then relationship getting closer...
haiz...is ok la..i use of it this things already...
just now we being fool la...
rachel ask us "do we go Jenny's birthday on this friday"...
then we had same expression of that...why??
because we don know about this....
why??why??why??why this kind of things happened again????why??
i remembered i had same experience before...it really make me unhappy...
why la..this kind of thing will happen again...i really don like~
haiz...whatever la..happened already and cannot change le....
i hope i think too much...
ok la..let talk about what make me so happy la..
just now i went popular bought twilight book series la..
Hurray...finally i collect the 4 books la..
although it cost me very expensive but worth of it la...
i really love it so much..bcoz of the story so romantic which every girl wishing for and the robert parttison was so handsome...haha
yess....this make me really happy~yuppy...
Come on magdeline, why let the unhappy thing bother me??
i should let it away....i should learn from that..and be strong~
don let the things bother me...a got a lot of things to fulfil la..
i want success in my study and future~
gambateh, i can do it~haha

3 comments:

Ree said...

cheer up girl!!!!
I'm sure you can overcome this.
anything, just MSN me.

Magdeline said...

haha...i will be ok la~
went through a lot of prob ady la
became mature ady lo~
haha..thx ya~

Anonymous said...

heihei~
i also got read the new moon..
i borrow from my fren..
but is kinda boring when edward not there..
so i just skip that part..
haha