Monday, August 10, 2009

Disappointed.....

Today went played badminton with friend..
after that had a drink at johor jaya there...
saw one of a primary school friend who worked at that shop..
i though i wanted talked to her..
but missed it la...
well, is ok la...
actually, at night will go have a drink with friend...
but some of them are not free...then cancel le..
when i heard one of them told me that he and another one friend not free then maybe tomorrow go.suddenly i felt disappointed and not mood..
if i know will happen this kind of thing i shouldnt ask they all going la..it really hurt me...
i don like this kind of feeling..i very scare my heart will be hurt again...
when i heard that, i cancel not going le...is ok le..i don want go anywhere, just wait for wednesday coming...
i don know next time i will ask they all go out or not....i really scare same thing happen again...
why sometime i try to do or ask something automatically after that will being hurt??
this will make me become "bei dong" again.....i wish i could "zhu dong"..
but after that will hurt or failure....
haiz..i think next time wait you all ask me go le...i don want ask le..
Gosh...my hand very pain la....maybe so long never do exercise le..
Goodbye my friend, family,my sweet bedroom....i am going leave here and go study le~
Take Care Everybody~

No comments: