Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thank you you all....

Yesterday was my birthday lo...i can say that yesterday was a wonderful and unforgettable day for me la...yesterday my friends ( PA) and i went to eat steamboat after working lo...first i thought we celebrated CNY la...but then they gave me a surprise la...they even sang birthday song and brought cake for me la...i can say that this was my first time my friend celebrated with me la...even better than my school friend accept somebody la...well...i am very happy what they done for me....i will not forgot you all!!i will not forget this year de birthday la...hmm...that why i saw them always grouping lo..grouping at counter was a wrong way la!well..thx la!hmm....the day before that they sending a nice message to me on the time which was my birthday la...well...it was a nice message which was they all created themselve la..they all one by one send to me lo...very touching la!haha...hmm...they all also very bad la...before went back from steamboat there they play "zhong ji mi ma" la...they pakat already la...first they said who lose must let one friend kiss wor..is a boy la...then i thought was true la...then when play first round got a bit confuse la...then one of them said play again la...then second round they pakat make me lose la...then i am realy lose la...then of course i don want boy kiss my hand la..then sure said don want la..after that they said can choose girl so i choose la...she ask me close eye then i don want and she holded my hand....i thought she want kiss but she never kiss just gave me something...oh..they gave me present la...oh...they use this way make me accept the present la...well...thx their present la...i will appreciate it..happy~~~~~

No comments: