Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Life isn't fair....!!

Why life isn't fair??
why?why?why?
is it because you like that person then she got good mark?
is it because you good with that person then she got good mark?
ARGH!!!it is not fair...i DISAGREE with that!
She really good than me?am i that bad?
i don think so i will lose than her or poor than her....
haiz, how i disagree the fact also couldn't change...
the only thing i can do is i will try my best to study, be myself ....
maybe you got higher mark it show you very smart or what...
in actual you lose something to learn from.
in fact, those who got lower mark can learn from their lesson or mistake and improve next time.
I should no take it too personally. i should think that i will learn something that they will never learn.
Cheer Magdeline...
You can do it!

2 comments:

Ree said...

yes, life is not fair.

don't be discouraged, my dear. things will get better.

Magdeline said...

hehe...i know..
that why i try telling myself that i will learn something from this...