Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sad case..

nowadays i quite lazy updates my blog...
usually i had faced any problem i will update...
today i have a little bit sad because of friend...
actually i don know they are doing like this...
then today i accidentally heard they had some plan on something...
actually i don know feel anything of what they plan..
but i heard one of them said that "then how about magdeline"...
my heart was hurt like a needle stick on it...
i quite sad about it...
we are friend and they never think about me ...they think about it just because of accidentally they saw me ....
i though when i came to Uni life it will not have any conflict or misunderstand case happened among friend...
but it is no what as i though...
again i have to sad of this....
that why they said it is really difficult for us to find a sincere or faithful friend...
during class i just pretend don think about it and keep the hurt in the heart...
i wish i can tell my good friend about this but i do no brave enough to tell ...
i don want cry in front of my good friend....
once i told this with friend i sure will cry...
the only way i can do is keep inside my heart first no matter how hurt is it..
i only can tell my good friend after i at home...
haiz....i have no comment...i just feeling tired of it...
Be strong Magdeline!!

1 comment:

Ree said...

u can tell me. and it's okay to cry.