Friday, August 20, 2010

First week of class...Sem 4

First week of class finished le..
so fast...==
for me, first week of class quite stressful...
almost every subject lecturer run through SOW, they will talk about ASSIGNMENTS...
just first week only then assignments be announced...
at first i was so scared of it...because now i am in second year basically all are management level..
i am quite worried of it...
after that i made my mind calm...i realised that i can do it well if i work harder...
to be success i must calm my mind and try my best to do well...
do not afraid of the things...must face it!!
there is a way move toward Success!!
this week..i felt that i am not in the mood...
maybe i felt stress and sleepy... i cant cheer up like last time...
last time i chat and have fun with my friend...but now i not really talk as much as last time..
i think i need sometime to relax and don give myself too much stress...
i can do it well!
CHEER~

No comments: