Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wonderful Birthday..Yupeee!!!

Yesterday it was my birthday..
I was so happy and full of surprised...
I really enjoy it so much and love it so much...
Thank you friends who celebrate with me and even ms merry and chef Joyce..
ms merry "pakat" with them in Deli and pretend scolded them that "why so late come deli" that time there no on the light and I was so curious about it...then Jenny holded the cake and they started sing Happy Birthday song to me...
before go Deli, Rebecca asked me go toilet and then they quickly go Deli..actually I saw them in class de..that time I really not think about it and now I only realise..
that time I was so so happy cant forgot the moment...
Chef Joyce who made the birthday cake for me with the request of Rebecca...really thank you her..^^
My classmates was so secretly gave me surprises..
I really happy and thank you you all...
They secretly bought a big birthday card and all of them wrote their wishes on it...
I really happy la..and I really appreciate it so much..
Jenny and Rebecca bought me a penguin doll...
it so cute..I love it...
I have a wonderful Birthday same as last year...^^
happy..
then facebook there have a lot of friends and cousin post their wishes..
I really so happy....
then Dear gave me his own making star...
it total have 520..
first I don know why is 520..
then he told me is mean I love you..
it is meaningful for me...
full of sincerity and love..
it have a lof of small little start and it really difficult to make..
dear thank you so much...I appreciate it...^^
then we went out have dinner at night...thank you dear accompany me...
I really happy and happiness..
Thank you God give me everything...
then his sis also gave me gift and even my house mate..
I really so happy and this year birthday was wonderful...^^
Really Thank you everyone~
I appreciate it so so much...
I will never forgot last year birthday and this year birthday!!
Awesome!!
^^

No comments: